Raven Software revealed patch notes for an April 28 update that includes some fixes for Hunt for Adler and the strange out-of-map exploit. While the latter has had some hilarious videos attached to it like the famous vigilante, the community is rather burned out from these broken glitches.
Those weren't the only bugs fixed in the patch notes.
Warzone Update April 28 Patch Notes Reveal Bug Fixes for Hunt for Adler and Out-of-Map Exploit
- Hunt for Adler” Limited-Time Event
- Fixed a bug with Challenge completion not tracking as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing Intel to spawn outside of the playable map.
- Fixed several map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed a bug that would cause gas mask overlays to remain on screen indefinitely if a player exited the gas as their gas mask was fully depleted.
- Fixed a bug where the epic loot M82 Semi-Auto Sniper was incorrectly labeled as thermal.
- Fixed a bug where the Modern Warfare “Razorwire” Submachine Gun Charlie blueprint could appear in loot caches.
- The R1 Shadowhunter Crossbow has had its reload audio restored.
- Fixed a bug that disallowed players from exiting the plane in Battle Royale Practice mode.
- The explosion in Verdansk’s vista no longer dances around when viewed from different angles.
And to give fans something to look forward to, Raven Software gave a "sneak peak" at future changes coming to the game including some nerfs and buffs to the CR-56 AMAX, FARA 83, and Bullfrog. As well as changes to ADS Firing Speed on Cold War attachments.