Warzone Weapon Tier List has the best guns for Warzone sorted by weapon type.
Warzone Weapon Tier List: Best Guns for Warzone
- M4A1: This is the best AR available due to its area of effect. It delivers high damage at short to mid range and is great for all types of interactions.
- M13: With a fast fire, the M13 is a perfect primary weapon for all player types. Equip an underbarrel and grip tape to give this gun decreased recoil.
SUB MACHINE GUNS
- MP5: Best suited for close range ingagements, this SMG has great range, minimal recoil and a fast fire rate perfect for close quartered gunfights.
- MP7: This gun has a high fire rate. This limits its range and should be used as a secondary for close range interactions.
SNIPER and MARKSMAN RIFLES
- Kar98k: This rifle has high damage and is great with long range picks. When used correctly, it is highly accurate and should be used in an open area.
- AX50: This requires more precision but is a great sniper when you want those easy picks. Equip 17.0 Factory Barrel, Variable Zoom Scope and Singuard Arms Assassin for increased movement.
LIGHT MACHINE GUNS
- PKM: The PKM is the easiest LMG to control. It has a medium fire rate with manageable recoil.
- M91: Best for longer rangers, this LMG has a high ammo count and stopping rounds that allow you to down an enemy quickly. It has a slow aim down sight speed so only equip this if you are bunkered down in an open area.
- R90: This shotgun fires two shots in rapid succession and should be used for those pesky close quarter kills.
- 725: One of the most OP shotguns in MW, the 725 should be equipped with a Forge Tac Steady Grip and a Ranger Foregrip for maximum control.