Looking for the Mystery Gift codes for Pokémon Legends: Arceus? Here's what you'll need to know.
The day has finally arrived. Pokémon Legends: Arceus launched today on the Nintendo Switch and players everywhere have been embarking on a brand new adventure. Promising something a little bit different to your traditional Pokémon games, Pokémon Legends: Arceus is sure to be one to remember.
Having decided on your starter and geared up for your first steps in the Hisui region, you might be wondering if there are any Mystery Gift codes for this latest game. Fortunately, there are, but some require specific conditions to be met in order to claim. Here's what you need to know.
What Are the Pokemon Legends: Arceus Mystery Gift Codes?
Currently, there are four Mystery Gift rewards that can be claimed in total though some can only be claimed through specific conditions.
- Hisuian Growlithe Kimono Set: Can be claimed without a code, via the internet. Available until May 9, 2022.
- Baneful Fox Mask: Can be claimed without a code, via the internet. Available until May 9, 2022.
- Garchomp Kimono Set: Unique code available for Amazon US/JP preorders. Code will be emailed. Available until May 16, 2022.
- 30x Heavy Ball: Available as Nintendo eShop preorder exclusive. Code will be emailed. Available until May 9, 2022.
While these codes are mostly available depending on how you pre-ordered the game, there's a good chance that Nintendo will be offering more Mystery Gift codes as time goes by.
How to Redeem Mystery Gift Codes
In order to redeem certain Mystery Gift codes, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Open the Satchel.
- Press ZR to scroll to the next screen
- Click ‘Mystery Gift’
- Select ‘Get with Code/Password’
- Type in the Mystery Gift code
- For gifts that don’t require a code, simply select ‘Get via Internet’ instead