Wondering what a Killing Spree is in Halo Infinite? Here's what you need to know.
Halo Infinite has been getting off to a strong start. After a lot of anticipation, the multiplayer beta was dropped just ten days ago. Since then, plenty of players have been getting stuck into everything this form of Halo has to offer. A few features have left some players with questions, however. Particularly skillful players might have encountered a little notification regarding a "Killing Spree" during their matches, but what is it?
Below, we've detailed everything you need to know.
What is a Killing Spree in Halo Infinite?
A Killing Spree in Halo Infinite is a medal you'll earn if you've successfully killed five enemies without dying. This medal will appear as a cyan and white bullseye, accompanied by the voice of an announcer. It's a neat way to let you know that you've been a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. But it doesn't stop there.
There's some additional milestones to earn, if you're good enough. The next rank is earned at ten kills without dying - Killing Frenzy. After that, a new rank is achieved at each subsequent five kills, up until 40 where you can earn the Demon medal. Below are all of the medals to earn for consecutive kills:
- Killing Spree: Get 5 Kills without dying.
- Killing Frenzy: Get 10 Kills without dying.
- Running Riot: Get 15 Kills without dying.
- Rampage: Get 20 Kills without dying.
- Nightmare: Get 25 Kills without dying.
- Boogeyman: Get 30 Kills without dying.
- Grim Reaper: Get 35 Kills without dying.
- Demon: Get 40 Kills without dying.
- Killjoy: End an enemy’s Killing Spree.
And that's all there is to it. Hone your skills, devise a plan, and show your friends exactly who's the best at Halo.