What is the best Sniper in Warzone Season 2? The long range rifles are perfect for stopping an engagement before it happens, and it's always nice to have a user on the team. With a one-shot one-kill potential, this class of weapon can be deadly in the hands of players who don't miss their shots.
What is the Best Sniper in Warzone Season 2?
The best Sniper in Warzone Season 2 is the LW3 - Tundra, and here's why. When using a Sniper in Warzone, you're looking for a guaranteed kill as quickly as possible. The factors we're taking into consideration are bullet drop, ADS (aim down sight) speed, and bullet velocity.
- Read more - Warzone Player Exposes Glaring Cheats Still Used In-Game
- Read more - Activision Confirms Hardware Bans Applied to Repeat Warzone Cheaters
The LW3 - Tundra is a Black Ops Cold War integration. While some of the base stats do not out perform Modern Warfare's HDR, it can be built to enhance its short comings and out perform it with the right attachments. The recommended attachments for this weapon are:
- Muzzle - Wrapped Suppressor (Bullet Velocity, Sound Suppression, Vertical Recoil Control, Effective Damage Range)
- Barrel - 29.1" Combat Recon (Bullet Velocity)
- Ammunition - 7 Rnd (More ammunition, doesn't impact ADS speed)
- Optic - Royal & Kross 4x (Same scope level as default optic, but no glint)
- Rear Grip - Serpent Wrap (increased ADS speed)
What sniper rifle have you been using? If you haven't been using the Tundra we recommend you check it out as soon as possible.