An objective from The Scientist has players collecting readings from Seismometers around the island. Here's what you need to know.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 has already had a lot to offer us. From a new map, to new weapons, to brand new challenges, players have had a lot to get stuck into. But, with XP being seemingly harder to earn this time around, completing tasks and challenges from NPCs has become even more important.
One such task from The Scientist has two parts to it. First, players will need to head to Logjam Lumberyard to receive an objective. From there, you'll need to begin collecting readings from Seimometers.
Where to Collect Readings From Seismometers in Fortnite
After receiving the objective, you'll need to head to the mountainous area just north of Logjam Lumberyard. There will be specific points to visit in order to collect the readings from the Seismometers. Fortunately, you'll only need to collect three readings but they must be done in a single match.
Here are the list of locations where you can find them:
- On top of a hill, directly north of Logjam Lumberyard
- By a bush on a hill, to the west of Logjam Lumberyard
- Between two trees to the west of Seven Outpost II
- West of the bridge to Seven Outpost II. Next to a tree by the cliff
- To the north of the hill at the edge of the island. West of Logjam Lumberyard
- Near Pinnacle Peak, to the south of the Reboot Van
- Southwest of the Reboot Van by the north side of Pinnacle Peak
- East of the river near the north side of Pinnacle Peak
- On the hill north of Shell or High Water
Since you'll only need three, and need to get to them in one match, your best bet is to find the ones near Logjam Lumberyard or the ones near Pinnacle Peak.
After collecting all three readings, the challenge will be complete and you'll earn yourself a tidy sum of XP.