Where to destroy spook TV sets in Fortnite's Foreshadowing Quest will get you one step closer to getting the quests you must get done this week.
Where to Destroy Spooky TV Sets in Fortnite’s Foreshadowing Quest
This week's new Foreshadowing Quest has players going around to destroy five spooky TV sets spread out throughout the whole map.
Similar to the Damaged Telescopes quest, players will only need to interact with five of the seven present locations for the spooky TV sets.
- Spooky TV set #1 - Located on a small island just northeast of Craggy Cliffs.
- Spooky TV set #2 - Directly south west of Coral Castle near the cliff's edge next to Fort Crumpet.
- Spooky TV set #3 - Head north of Holly Hedges, you'll see a large rock and some trees. It's amongst all of those rocks and fauna.
- Spooky TV set #4 - Go just outside of Dirty Docks, directly southwest are some pine trees, the TV set is situated right there next to the pine trees.
- Spooky TV set #5 - Go west of Lazy Lake, past the river, then up the cliff next to some more pine trees is another TV set.
- Spooky TV set #6 - This TV set is right in the weather station, you will see a campsite posted up there with the TV set in the campsite.
- Spooky TV set #7 - Tucked away amongst lots of trees directly south of Slurpy Swamp.
Completing this quest grants the player with 24000 XP!