Trainers in the latest Pokemon release, Pokemon Legends: Arceus, are looking to add an Eevee to their team.
Eevee has been a fan-favorite for many Pokemon fans since its introduction in the first generation. It was the progenitor of strange and unique evolutions—having three options in the Kanto region and only expanding from there with each new iteration. Fortunately, in Pokemon Legends: Arceus, trainers can access of all them from Flareon to Sylveon.
This, of course, means they’ll need to bring home a sizable pack of the well-known evolution Pokemon.
Pokemon Legends: Arceus Eevee Spawn Location
Eevee’s spawn location can be accessed early on in the game, for better or worse. However, it still is a fairly rare spawn, so trainers shouldn’t be discouraged if they don’t find one on their first visit.
Eevee spawns in Horseshoe Plains. It is most commonly spotted near small bodies of water such as ponds—likely looking to get a drink of water. It’s exhausting being that cute, right?
Once found, Eevee can be encountered and captured like any Pokemon in Hisui.
How to Evolve Eevee in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
Trainers can evolve Eevee into all eight forms in Hisui. However, just as with previous games, each form has its own requirement:
- Flareon: show Eevee a Fire Stone.
- Jolteon: show Eevee a Thunder Stone.
- Vaporeon: show Eevee a Water Stone.
- Espeon: Max friendship with Eevee, evolve without fairy-type moves during the day.
- Umbreon: Max friendship with Eevee, evolve without fairy-type moves during the night.
- Glaceon: show Eevee an Ice Stone.
- Leafeon: show Eevee a Leaf Stone.
- Sylveon: Max friendship with Eevee, evolve with fairy-type moves.