Looking for Sacrificial Twigs in Elden Ring? Here's what you need to know.
Elden Ring features a huge array of Talismans with unique effects that aid a player through their journey in the Lands Between. While each Talisman is different, Sacrificial Twigs are an especially unique sort. Equipping one of these prevents players from losing their Runes upon death, losing the twig instead.
What makes this Talisman unique is that not only is it single-use, but players can get more throughout the game.
Here's where to get your hands on Sacrificial Twigs in Elden Ring.
Sacrificial Twig Locations in Elden Ring
Luckily, such a simple yet useful Talisman can be both purchased and found out in the Lands Between.
To purchase a Sacrificial Twig:
- Sold by Patches at Murkwater Cave once he opens his shop.
- Purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Patches Bell Bearing
- Three are sold by the Isolated Merchant at the Weeping Peninsula for 3,000 Runes each.
To find a Sacrificial Twig:
- Rare drop from worm-men in Altus Plateau
- Can be found on the ledge of the cemetery overlooking the Mistwood Ruins.
- Found to the south of Liurnia of the Lakes, on a corpse sitting by a stone platform coming out of the cliffs.
- Given by Edgar when spoken to for the first time at Castle Morne.
- Can be found inside a chest at an enemy camp in Atlus Plateau.
- One received from Fia after talking about Rogier while progressing his questline.
It's worth noting that if you have one equipped while summoned in multiplayer, then you will lose it upon death here without purpose.