There's a war raging in Fortnite's latest season, so you're probably wondering where to find the tanks.
Fortnite's Chapter 3: Season 2 sees players joining the Resistance in a battle against the IO. With new weapons to find, mechanics to utilize, and POIs to occupy, players will need to use everything available to survive the fight.
One new vehicle that's made its way to the island is the tank. Sturdy and destructive, these hefty machines allow players to traverse the island (albeit slowly) wreaking havoc as they go. So, where can you get your hands on these war machines?
All Tank Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3: Season 2
Tanks can generally be found at some of the islands main named locations. Usually, just one will be present, but there is a location where its possible to find two. Here's what you need to know.
Tanks can be found at the following locations:
- Command Cavern - two tanks can be found on the east and west sides of this location.
- The Fortress - one tank can be found towards the middle of the area.
- Tilted Towers - one tank can be found towards the middle, slighty to the north, if this location.
- Coney Crossroads - one can be found outside of the gas station, to the east.
- The Daily Bugle - one can be found towards the entrance of the area, between the two mounds.
- Rocky Reels - one tank can be found to the north of the area.
- Condo Canyon - one can be found near the middle, just northwest of the pool.
With only eight tanks to find across the whole island, it might be a struggle just to claim one for yourself. Your best chance of keeping hold of a tank is to head for one of the above locations right away.