It's the final week of Legendary Quests for Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7. One quest asks players to place warning signs around the Fortnite map. Here's what you need to know.
The finale is approaching for Fortnite's Chapter 2, Season 7. Before it hits, though, players have the chance to complete some final Legenedary Quests to help them towards finishing that Battle Pass. This week, players will need to place four warning signs around the map in specific locations. Here are all the locations where you'll be able to place them.
Where to Place Warning Signs in Fortnite
Each location has three spots to place signs, so you'll need to travel to more than one area to complete the quest.
- Southwest corner of the park, on the sidewalk.
- Opposite side of the park, on the southeast corner.
- Northeast corner of Pleasant Park, in front of the east side of the house.
- On the western side of town near the clocktower. The spot is on the corner of the sidewalk.
- Southwest of the fountain on the eastern side of town.
- The northern area of the east side of town, on the left sidewalk.
- On the sidewalk leading to the container yard.
- Around the corner from the first warning sign towards the north side of the central building.
- Towards the northwest part of Dirty Docks, on the sidewalk.
After placing four warning signs, the quest will be completed. Players will earn 30,000 XP for the Battle Pass. Complete these Legendary Quests quick to be in a good position in time for the season finale, Operation: Sky Fire.