World of Warcraft Dragonflight's next major content update is in the PTR (public test realms), adding in a number of new features for players to get stuck into.
World of Warcraft's latest expansion Dragonflight has been packed full of content. Theexpansion saw the addition of new Race/Class combination — dracthyr Evoker. Players have also been introduced to the brand new Dragonriding skill, used only with the new, customizable Drakes.
And while the expansion has been with us for a few months now, it seems there's still plenty to come. Players can get a glimpse at the new content heading to Season 1 through the PTR, with the 10.0.7 update set to roll out later this year.
WoW Dragonflight 10.0.7 PTR Update
Curious players can take a look at the full development notes on Blizzard's website, but a number of major highlights will be making their way to the MMORPG.
In the PTR, players can experience the following:
- New Quest Hub: The Forbidden Reach - Evokers will return to their starting zone for new quests, while other adventurers will get to visit and embark on quests in the area for the very first time.
- New Faction: Winterpelt Furbolg - Players can begin earning the trust of the Winterpelt Furbolg, a new faction residing in the Azure Span.
- New Race/Class Combo: Monk - Similar to the Dragonflight pre-expansion patch that expanded the rogue, mage, and priest classes to all core and allied races, Monk will be the next class available to all non-Dracthyr races.
- New Heritage Armor & Appearance Options: Human & Orcs - Players can get a preview of the new heritage armor for WoW’s historic classes, as well as several new community-requested hair colors for these two races.
- Class Balance Changes - Several classes will see some balance changes to abilities as well as modifications to their respective talent trees.