WWE 2K20 Patch Notes: Biggest Takeaways
By Ryan Borja
WWE 2K20 Patch 1.02 was released by 2K Sports on Friday for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. WWE 2K20 entered shelves on Oct. 22, and players who purchased the game were met by numerous bugs and glitches. The latest WWE 2K20 patch notes hope to fix many of the problems.
According to 2K, the patch is aimed at fixing the reported bugs and issues with the game, and that additional patches will be rolled out in the future for further issues in the game. 2K Sports also published Patch Notes with the update, although they simply list what aspects of the game they changed or adjusted with no specific information.
WWE 2K20 November Patch Notes
The changes made in Patch 1.02 are as follows:
- Gameplay and Controls
- Graphics and Clipping
- Hair Physics
- Hit detection and aiming
- Interactions with tables, ladders, steel steps, and other objects
- Referee actions
- Onscreen button prompts
- Characters "warping" or moving unnaturally around the area
- Crashes and Freezing
- Image downloads
- Entrances and attires
- Universe mode editing and saving
- Custom and Created Superstars and creation modes
- Commentary and sound effects
- Online Stability, matchmaking, desyncs, and lag
The full patch notes for WWE 2K20 can be found here.
Photo Courtesy of 2K Sports