The Image Uploader Tool in WWE 2K22 allows players to create and add custom images and designs to WWE 2K22 for themselves or for other members of the 2K community to download online. If you're having problems using the Image Uploader Tool for WWE 2K22, don't worry, 2K has provided a guide for you to reference. Here's how to use the Image Uploader Tool for WWE 2K22.
How to Use the Image Uploader Tool
First, you need to find the tool before using it of course. According to 2K Sports, here's how to get to the Image Uploader Tool in WWE 2K22.
- Launch WWE 2K22 and ensure you accept the EULA and that you have internet connectivity. (This can be done with a system internet test or by ensuring you have access to multiplayer and/or community creations downloads).
- Go to your browser or scan the QR code provided on-screen with your mobile device to get to the site, and then click on the button for the game's image uploader.
- Follow the prompts to connect to platform/account you're playing WWE 2K22 on.
- After successfully logging in, select the image type you would like to upload from the left and then select a corresponding image from your device.
Before uploading and/or retrieving an image, make sure that the images/designs you are using are JPG or PNG files that are less than 1MB. To retrieve an image, follow these steps:
- Go to the main menu in WWE 2K22.
- Tab over to Online.
- Select "Community Creations."
- Select "Image Manager."
- All images you've uploaded will appear under the "incoming" tab.