WWE 2K22 has released update patch 1.12 and with it a new batch of WWE Superstars of the past and present to play as, in addition to some bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Here are the most important things you need to know about WWE 2K22's update patch 1.12.
WWE 2k22 Update 1.12
The most notable aspect of this patch to WWE 2K22 is the addition of seven new WWE Superstars available for players to use in different game modes. These Superstars include current members of the WWE roster and some recent throwback inclusions as well. Here are the seven updated Superstars according to the patch notes online.
- Alexa Bliss '20
- Shinsuke Nakamura
- King Booker
- King Corbin
- Dominik Dijakovic
- Nikki Cross
- Shawn Michaels '18*
*Michaels has per the patch notes been updated to include support for incoming DLC and some additional stability improvements.
The second biggest part of WWE 2K22 update patch 1.12 is the gameplay bugs that were fixed. Per the patch notes, here is what was fixed:
- Various adjustments to moves to improve collision and targeting
- Fixed warping and deforming when performing Elbow Drop
- Added several moves to Signature and Finisher categories
- Fixed a bug that would allow attributes to be set higher than 100
- Fixed a bug that would allow roll outs to occur during certain handicap matches
- Fixed bugs that would cause certain springboards to not be in sync when playing Elimination Chamber matches
- Fixed a bug that would cause Superstars to “float” when performing various attacks on the ladder
- Improved barricade hit reactions
- Fixed bugs that caused weapon damage to sometimes not register correctly
- Fixed a bug that prevented Middle Rope finishers from functioning
- Fixed a crash that can occur when playing a 4way tornado tag match