XCOM Chimera Squad agents allow players to take command of 11 specialized agents to build the ultimate unit. Here is a look at each agent and the unique abilities they possess.
XCOM Chimera Squad Agents
Released on April 24, XCOM: Chimera Squad is a turn-based tactical video game set as a sequel to XCOM 2: War of the Chosen. Developed by Firaxis Games and published by 2K Games, XCOM gives players control of 11 characters, both human and alien, to create the ultimate squad for each combat mission they will encounter. Below is a list of the characters, their species, class, abilities available to you, and their starting weapons.
- Godmother (Species: Human, Class: Ranger, Specialities: Offence, stealth, and ambush, Starting weapon: Shotgun)
- Cherub (Species: Hybrid, Class: Warden, Specialities: Shields, protecting allies, and tank, Starting weapon: Pistol)
- Terminal (Species: Human, Class: Medic, Specialities: Healing and support, Starting weapon: Submachine Gun)
- Verge (Species: Sectoid, Class: Envoy, Specialities: Psionics and energy manipulation, Starting weapon: Assault Rifle)
- Shelter (Species: Human, Class: Psion, Specialities: Psionics, ally buffs, and mental attacks, Starting weapon: Submachine Gun)
- Patchwork (Species: Human, Class: Operator, Specialities: Utility, and electronic disruption, Starting weapon: Assault rifle)
- Blueblood (Species: Human, Class: Gunslinger, Specialities: Precision shooting and multiple shots, Starting weapon: Pistol)
- Claymore (Species: Human, Class: Demo Expert, Specialities: Explosives, AOE damage, and breaching, Starting weapon: Shotgun)
- Axiom (Species: Muton, Class: Breaker, Specialities: High damage, Starting weapon: ?)
- Torque (Species: Inquisitor, Class: Viper, Specialities: Enemy/ally repositioning, poison, Starting weapon: Submachine Gun)
- Zephyr (Species: Hybrid, Class: Hellion, Specialities: Melee only, close quarters, high mobility, Starting weapon: Pangolin Gauntlets)