Albert Wesker, The Mastermind the newest killer for Dead by Daylight hit the PTB on Tuesday. Fans can get their first glimpse at the killer's powers, perks, and add-ons.
Albert Wesker, The Mastermind's Perks
New Perk: Superior Anatomy
When a survivor performs a fast vault within 8 meters of you, this perk activates. The next time you vault a window, your vaulting speed is increased by 30%/35%/40%. This perk deactivates after vaulting a window. This perk has a 30 seconds cool-down.
New Perk: Awakened Awareness
When carrying a survivor, you can see the aura of other survivors within 16/18/20 meters of your position. Auras revealed this way linger for 2 seconds after you stop carrying the survivor.
New Perk: Terminus
When exit gates are powered, this perk activates. While the perk is active, injured, downed and hooked survivors are inflicted with the broken status effect until exit gates are open. When exit gates are open, survivors will stay broken for an additional 20/25/30 seconds.
Albert Wesker, The Mastermind's Power
The Mastermind can barrel forward, infecting Survivors with the Uroboros virus or you can leap over obstacles like windows and pallets. If you hit a survivor, you pick them up and are able to toss them. If they hit another object, they are injured and infected. If you hit another survivor, you can injure the other survivor as well, But you can't down an injured survivor with the actual throw. If you use the Bond on a fully infected survivor, if you hit them, you'll immediately pick them up instead of throwing them.
Albert Wesker, The Mastermind's Add-Ons
- Increases movement speed while charging Virulent bound by 5%.
- Increase the initial Virulent Bound distance by 20%
- Decreases the second charge by 20%
R.P.D Shoulder Walkie
- Decreases the initial Virulent bound distance by 20%
- Increases the second Virulent bound distance by 20%
- Decreases the Virulent Bound extension when grabbing a Survivor mid-Bound by 50%
- Gain 100% Bloodpoints boost to Virulent Bound
- Increases movement speed between the first and second Virulent Bounds by 20%
- Increases the distance at which Survivors are thrown by 30%
- Decreases the time to recharge Virulent Bound by 10%
- Increases the Virulent Bound extension when grabbing a Survivor mid-bound by 50%
- Survivors that use the First Aid Spray suffer from the Oblivious status effect for 30 seconds
Video Conference Device
- Increases the Infection passive gain rate by 30%
- Increases the time it takes the Survivors to use the First Aid Spray by 2 seconds
- Survivors injured by Virulent Bound suffer from Hemorrhage status effect until fully healed
- When a Survivor becomes fully infected, they suffer from the Blindness status effect for 60 seconds
- Increases the duration of the additional Virulent bound window by 50%
Very Rare Add-On
- When a Survivor reaches full infection, reveal their aura for 4 seconds
- When a Survivor uses a First Aid Spray, reveal their aura for 8 seconds
- Increases the rate of Infection when grabbing a Survivor during a Virulent Bound by 30%
- When a Survivor is fully infected with the Uroboros Infection, gain the Undetectable status effect for 20 seconds
Ultra Rare Add-On
- Destroy Pallets and breakable walls when colliding while using the Virulent Bound
- Removes the abilty to vault pallets with the bound
Iridescent Uroboros Vial
- Survivors start the trial Infected with the virus
- Survivors suffer from the Exposed status effect for 30 seconds when reaching maximum infection