As one of the latest collaborations between Amazon's Prime Gaming and Electronic Arts, Prime members will be able to add both Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V to their Origin library just by being a member.
Battlefield 1 Twitch Prime: How to Claim
Fortunately, the way to obtain the game is fairly straightforward but can lend itself some confusion especially if they haven't gone through the motions of redeeming codes from Prime Gaming before.
Here are the following steps in order to claim both Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V:
- Sign into an Amazon account that has Amazon Prime activated through the Prime Gaming website.
- Ensure that you're on the Prime Gaming home page.
- Go down to the "Games with Prime" section.
- Find "Battlefield 1 on Origin."
- Click the "Claim now" button.
- You will receive a code that can be redeemed on the Origin platform.
- Open up and log into Origin.
- Click the Origin menu tab.
- Select "Redeem Product Code."
- Enter the code received from Prime and it's good to download.
The redeemable code is only valid after one activation. Also, the code can be claimed on accounts from July 21 to Aug. 2, in which anytime after that it will not be able to be claimed. This is due to the fact that Prime Gaming will offer a new set of codes for another game that will come soon after.
Battlefield V is set to be free for Prime users that claim a code, but it will happen after the period with Battlefield 1 is over. The method to claim the code is like to be the same as above, but will start on Aug. 2. So those who want to receive Battlefield V for free are going to need to wait a little over a week before they can claim it.
All of this comes in the recent news of the upcoming Battlefield 2042 title that take players back to the future, straying away from the historical war themes of World War I and II for Battlefield 1 and V respectively.