With the launch of Modern Warfare II ready to go this week, Activision has revealed that the Call of Duty Endowment Protector Pack will one of the game's first available bundles at launch.
The bundle is said to bring another way to support the Call of Duty Endowment — a non-profit organization that aims to help unemployed military veterans in the U.S. and U.K. find high-quality careers. In addition to being able to be used in MW2, the items from the C.O.D.E. Protector Pack will also be able to be equipped in Warzone 2.0 when it launches later this year. Here's a breakdown of everything you need to know about the Call of Duty Endowment Protector Pack in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
The 10-item Call of Duty Endowment Protector Pack includes the following items:
- "The Protector" Operator Skin for Hutch
- "The Protector’s Companion" Rifle Blueprint
- "Duty Calls" Sniper Rifle Blueprint
- "Frontline Stripes" Vehicle Skin
- "Tagged" Weapon Charm
- "Ready for Anything" Animated Calling Card
- "Mermen" Calling Card
- "Seeing Double" Static Animated Emblem
- 1 Hour XP Token
- 1 Hour Weapon XP Token
One hundred percent of net proceeds from the pack are said to go directly to the cause, aiding the Endowment’s mission of placing unemployed and underemployed veterans from the United States and United Kingdom into careers that best utilize their skill sets.
The offer ends once $4 million has been raised for the cause.
The C.O.D.E. Protector Pack will be available at launch in Modern Warfare 2’s in-game Store.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II is set to release worldwide on Oct. 28.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our other top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!