Update 1.44 has been released for Call of Duty: Warzone. Here's the full list of fixes and adjustments being implemented.
With October well underway and The Haunting event set to launch later today, a quick patch has been released to fix some outstanding bugs and make some adjustments. While the list this time around isn't huge, the fixes are sure to ensure a much smoother experience going forward. Just in time to get the most out of the game's Halloween event.
Here's the full list of updates that are being rolled out in Update 1.44.
Call of Duty Warzone Update 1.44: Full List
- Iron Trials ‘84 game mode enabled for Private Matches
This includes versions for all Squad sizes (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads). All versions of this mode are currently limited to 132 Players with the intention to increase this limit to 150 Players at a later date .
- Assault Rifles: Grav (BOCW), recoil decreased
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to not appear highlighted when pinged on the Tac Map.
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to not spawn in the Clash game mode.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to earn an incorrect amount of XP in the Clash game mode.
- Fixed an issue causing some Players to be removed from matches by being incorrectly recognized as AFK.
- Fixed an issue causing the .410 Ironhide (BOCW) to not unlock as intended when reaching Tier 15 in the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Start Looking For Party” option to kick Players back to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the Tracer Pack: Fuze Operator Bundle Mission to not progress.
- Fixed an issue causing XP gain for Vanguard Weapons to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where a Player’s name would appear misaligned in the end-of-match Exfil cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where the Sai (BOCW) Unlock Challenge incorrectly referenced Challenges from a past event.
- Fixed an issue with the Krig 6 (BOCW) that would cause the camera to become misaligned when firing the Weapon.
- Fixed several issues on Rebirth Island allowing Players to access out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed several issues related to unlocking content when purchasing the new Tracer Pack: Gilded Agent Bundle.
- Fixed various UI issues while browsing with the Battle Pass menu.