Of the six classes in Diablo Immortal, the Barbarian is perhaps the easiest class to recommend and pick thanks to its simple hack-and-slash playstyle and easy-to-learn skills.
For those looking to use the close-combat, highly mobile DPS class with amazing crowd control abilities, here is the full list of Barbarian class Skills in Diablo Immortal.
Diablo Immortal Barbarian Skill Tree
Here are all of the Barbarian Skills in Diablo Immortal:
Lacerate (Unlocks at Lv. 1)
- Effect: Launch a series of attacks that deal X to Y damage with each hit. Every third hit heals you for 15% of damage done.
- Blood and Rage (Ultimate): Enhance Lacerate for 12 seconds, increasing its damage, increasing its healing to 20% of damage done on every attack and increasing its range. You also gain a shield that absorbs damage equal to 20% of your max Life for 3 seconds.
Frenzy (Unlocks at Lv. 34)
- Effect: Launch a frenzied attack for X damage. Each hit increases Frenzy's attack speed by 8% for 3 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
- Restless Demon (Ultimate): Enhance Frenzy for 12 seconds, allowing movement while attacking and unhindered movement through enemies, dealing damage while passing through enemies and increasing attack speed as if fully stacked. You also gain a shield that absorbs damage equal to 20% of your max Life for 3 seconds.
- Cleave (Unlocks at Lv. 1): Unleash a powerful attack that deals X damage to all enemies in front of you, and causes them to Bleed for Y damage over 3 seconds. Maximum 3 charges.
- Hammer of the Ancients (Unlocks at Lv. 1): Call forth a massive hammer which smashes enemies in front of you for X damage and shakes the earth itself, dealing Y additional damage over 2 seconds.
- Chained Spear (Unlocks at Lv. 1): Hurl X chained spears that deal Y damage and then return, dragging impaled enemies back to you and dealing another Z damage.
- Whirlwind (Unlocks at Lv. 8): Become a whirlwind of steel, continually striking all nearby enemies for X damage while moving at 70% reduced speed. Using Whirlwind slowly consumes its energy, which recovers while Whirlwind is not in use.
- Sprint (Unlocks at Lv. 15): Increase your movement speed by 50% for 4.5 seconds. While active, you may move unhindered through enemies and you are immune to movement impairing effects.
- Furious Charge (Unlocks at Lv. 20): Charge forward, knocking away all enemies in your path and dealing X damage. Maximum 3 charges. Players may only be affected once every 3 seconds by this skill.
- Leap (Unlocks at Lv. 28): Leap to a location, dealing X damage to all nearby enemies when you land and reducing their movement speed by 50% for 4 seconds. Each full life enemy struck by Leap will reduce Leap's cooldown by 1 second.
- Demoralize (Unlocks at Lv. 38): Release a ferocious shout that forces nearby monsters to attack you. Also deals X damage to all nearby enemies and reduces their damage to all nearby enemies and reduces their damage done by 30%. Lasts 8 seconds.
- Ground Stomp (Unlocks at Lv. 41): Stomp the ground, Stunning nearby enemies for up to 1.5 seconds and dealing X damage. Charging longer increases range and duration up to 3 seconds.
- Undying Rage (Unlocks at Lv. 44): Enter a rage for 4 seconds that prevents you from dying and causes all your attacks to heal you for 30% of damage done.
- Grab (Unlocks at Lv. 47): Seize a nearby enemy and wield it as a weapon, replacing your Primary Attack with a swing that does X to Y damage against all enemies in front of you. Activate again to throw the enemy, dealing Z damage to enemies in a direction. Monsters are grabbed for 4 seconds and players for 2 seconds.
- Wrath of the Berserker (Unlocks at Lv. 50): Enter a berserker rage that increases your attack speed by 50% and movement speed by 20% for 6.5 seconds.
Diablo Immortal was released in Open Beta for iOS, Android and Windows PC (via Battle.net) on June 2.