In Diablo Immortal, the Crusader is a superb tank class that still deals great damage and crowd control despite having its signature survivability.
From its AoE attacks to its party-wide buffs, here is the full list of Crusader class Skills in Diablo Immortal.
Diablo Immortal Crusader Skill Tree
Here are all of the Crusader Skills in Diablo Immortal:
Punish (Unlocks at Lv. 1)
- Effect: Strike an enemy for X to Y damage and gain Hardened Senses, increasing your Block Chance by 30% for 2 seconds.
- Counterattack Storm (Ultimate): Enhance Punish for 12 seconds, striking all enemies in front of you, increasing its damage per hit to X to Y, and increasing its Block Chance bonus. You also gain a shield that absorbs damage equal to 20% of your maximum Life for 3 seconds.
Sacred Fire (Unlocks at Lv. 34)
- Effect: Ignite the air with holy flames from your weapon, dealing X to Y damage to an enemy and 25% as much to all other enemies in front of you.
- Burning Heart (Ultimate): Enhance Sacred Fire for 12 seconds, increasing damage done to X to Y. Each enemy killed grants 1% increased Sacred Fire damage for 240 seconds, stacking up to 10 times. You also gain a shield that absorbs.
- Spinning Shield (Unlocks at Lv. 1): Hurl a spinning shield, inflicting X damage to all enemies in its path. The shield will return, pulling enemies in its path to you and dealing an additional Y damage. Maximum 3 charges. Players can only be affected by Spinning Shield once every 3 seconds.
- Sweep Attack (Unlocks at Lv. 1): Sweep a mystical flail through enemies in front of you, dealing X damage. Charging longer increases range, and damage up to Y. When fully charged, Sweep Attack will also knock enemies away.
- Shield Glare (Unlocks at Lv. 3): Light erupts from your shield, dealing X damage and Blinding all enemies in front of you for 3 seconds. Players will only be Blinded if they are facing you.
- Falling Sword (Unlocks at Lv. 8): Impale your holy sword at a location where it deals X damage over 5 seconds to all nearby enemies. Activate again to launch yourself into the heavens and come crashing down at the sword's location, dealing Y damage to all nearby enemies and retrieving the sword.
- Draw and Quarter (Unlocks at Lv. 15): Mount a celestial war horse for 5 seconds, dispelling all movement impairing effects, increasing your movement speed by 60%, and replacing your Primary Attack. Holy chains will bind up to 8 nearby monsters, dragging them as you ride and repeatedly dealing X damage.
- Consecration (Unlocks at Lv. 20): Consecrate the ground around you, dealing X damage to all nearby enemies over 6 seconds.
- Judgment (Unlocks at Lv. 28): Pass judgment on all enemies within an area, dealing X damage and Slowing them by 50% for 3 seconds. The center of the area will explode after a short time, dealing Y damage to all nearby enemies and Stunning them for 3 seconds.
- Holy Banner (Unlocks at Lv. 38): Plant a holy banner that inspires nearby allies for 11.2 seconds, increasing Critical Hit Chance by 100%, but decreasing Critical Hit Damage to 135% instead of double. Critical Hit Chance over 100% will grant up to 65%.
- Shield Charge (Unlocks at Lv. 41): Charge forward with your shield, pushing all enemies in your path and inflicting X damage. Enemies colliding with terrain will be Stunned for 3 seconds.
- Sacred Chain (Unlocks at Lv. 44): Throw holy chains that bounce between enemies, striking up to 6 targets and dealing X damage to each. The chains Stun enemies for 8 seconds, but are dispelled by damage. Duration reduced to 3 seconds on players.
- Condemn (Unlocks at Lv. 47): Build up a massive explosion, dealing X damage to all nearby enemies after 3 seconds. Activate again to detonate early, but for less damage in a smaller radius.
- Conjuration of Light (Unlocks at Lv. 50): Call down a beam of holy light from the heavens, protecting you and all nearby allies with damage immunity for 3 seconds.
Diablo Immortal was released in Open Beta for iOS, Android and Windows PC (via Battle.net) on June 2.