For those looking for a pure DPS, point-and-shoot style class in Diablo Immortal, look no further than the Demon Hunter.
With its high DPS skills and space-making traps, the Demon Hunter is ranged glass cannon that deals massive amounts of single-target damage. Here is the full list of Demon Hunter class Skills in Diablo Immortal.
Diablo Immortal Demon Hunter Skill Tree
Here are all of the Demon Hunter Skills in Diablo Immortal:
Crossbow Shot (Unlocks at Lv. 1)
- Effect: Shoot an arrow for X to Y damage while moving at reduced speed.
- Volley (Ultimate): Enhance Crossbow Shot for 12 seconds, launching volleys of arrows and increasing your movement speed.
Explosive Arrow (Unlocks at Lv. 34)
- Effect: Shoot an arrow that explodes on impact for X damage to the target and Y damage to all nearby enemies.
- Bola Shot (Ultimate): Enhance Explosive Arrow for 12 seconds, replacing arrows with explosive bolas that deal more damage.
- Knockback Shot (Unlocks at Lv. 1): Fire a bolt of shadowy energy that deals X damage and knocks enemies away. Enemies knocked into obstacles will be Stunned for 4 seconds.
- Multishot (Unlocks at Lv. 1): Fire a salvo of arrows, dealing X damage to all enemies in a direction. Maximum 3 charges.
- Rain of Vengeance (Unlocks at Lv. 3): Fire a massive volley of arrows into the air that rain down for several seconds, dealing X damage to all enemies in the area over 4 seconds.
- Strafe (Unlocks at Lv. 8): Spin rapidly while moving at 70% reduced speed, shooting in all directions for X damage per hit. Using Strafe slowly consumes its energy, which recovers while Strafe is not in use.
- Daring Swing (Unlocks at Lv. 15): Use a rope to swing to a nearby location, dealing X damage to enemies on the way while they cannot attack you. Maximum 2 charges.
- Knife Trap (Unlocks at Lv. 20): Place a Knife Trap that arms and becomes invisible after 1.4 seconds, and then explodes when an enemy approaches, shooting knives that deal X damage to all nearby enemies. You can have up to 3 traps at one time, but they cannot be placed to overlap each other. Maximum 3 charges.
- Sentry (Unlocks at Lv. 28): Summon a turret for 30 seconds that fires at nearby enemies for X damage per shot. You may have up to 2 sentries at one time. Maximum 2 charges.
- Smoke Screen (Unlocks at Lv. 38): Create a cloud of thick smoke at your location, concealing you and nearby allied players for 2.5 seconds.
- Impale (Unlocks at Lv. 41): Rapidly throw knives in a direction, continually dealing damage to all enemies caught in the barrage. Using Impale slowly consumes its energy, which recovers while Impale is not in use.
- Escape (Unlocks at Lv. 44): Jab your blade forward to deal damage and inflict 60% reduced movement speed for 4 seconds, while tumbling backward to escape.
- Spinning Chakram (Unlocks at Lv. 47): Launch a spinning Chakram that deals X damage to all enemies in its path, and then deals Y damage on its return path. Catching the Chakram on its return path will reset its cooldown, but no more than 3 times every 12 seconds.
- Vengeance (Unlocks at Lv. 50): Active: Transform into the physical embodiment of Vengeance for 6 seconds, causing every Primary Attack to launch 2 additional shots for X damage each. / Passive: Gain 3% increased movement speed for each nearby enemy stacking up to 10 times.
Diablo Immortal was released in Open Beta for iOS, Android and Windows PC (via Battle.net) on June 2.