From its array of party buffs to its damage-absorbing shields, here is the full list of Monk class Skills in Diablo Immortal.
Diablo Immortal Monk Skill Tree
Here are all of the Monk Skills in Diablo Immortal:
Fists of Thunder (Unlocks at Lv. 1)
- Effect: Teleport to a nearby enemy and unleash a rapid succession of punches that each deal X to Y damage. You can teleport again after every third hit. Each enemy player can be a teleport target only once every 3 seconds.
- Lightning Flux (Ultimate): Enhance Fists of Thunder for 12 seconds, teleporting to an enemy on each hit, increasing damage per hit to X to Y and generating a thunderstorm each time you defeat an enemy. Thunderstorms deal Z damage to all nearby enemies and knock them away. You also gain a shield which absorbs damage equal to 20% of your maximum Life for 3 seconds.
Release Force (Unlocks at Lv. 34)
- Effect: Project lines of piercing force that deal X to Y damage to the target and A to B damage to enemies behind the target.
- Restless Demon (Ultimate): Enhance Deadly Reach for 12 seconds, increasing its damage to X and causing it to knock enemies away. You also gain a shield which absorbs damage equal to 20% of your maximum Life for 3 seconds.
- Flying Kick (Unlocks at Lv. 1): Kick forward dealing X damage to enemies in your path and knocking them away. Flying Kick can rebound off walls for an additional Y damage to all nearby enemies. Maximum 3 charges. Players may only be affected once every 3 seconds by Flying Kick.
- Seven-Sided Strike (Unlocks at Lv. 1): Dash rapidly between nearby enemies, striking 7 times for X damage per hit. Additional hits on the same target deal 50% as much damage.
- Cyclone Strike (Unlocks at Lv. 3): Generate a vortex of wind which pulls in enemies and deals X damage. Charging longer increases range, and damage up to Y.
- Wave Strike (Unlocks at Lv. 8): Unleash a wave of energy, carrying enemies hit within it and exploding for X damage to all nearby enemies at maximum range. Charging longer increases range, and damage up to Y. When fully charged, the wave will also knock enemies away.
- Mystic Strike (Unlocks at Lv. 15): Dash forward 4.5 yards and leave a spirit behind that will return, pulling all enemies in its path to you and dealing X damage. Maximum 3 charges.
- Exploding Palm (Unlocks at Lv. 20): Attack enemies in a direction for X damage and inflict Bleeding on them for 5 seconds. Enemies that die while Bleeding will explode for Y damage to all nearby enemies. Maximum 2 charges. Enemies can only be hit 5 times within 1 second by these explosions, and starting with explosion 2 and beyond, take only 30% of normal damage.
- Shield of Zen (Unlocks at Lv. 28): Protect yourself or an ally with a shield that absorbs X damage for 5 seconds. This shield also prevents all effects which cause loss of control of a character. Protecting an ally will cause you to charge to their location and grant you both this shield.
- Inner Sanctuary (Unlocks at Lv. 38): Place a runic circle of protection for 9.2 seconds that reduces all damage taken by you and your allies within the circle by 50%.
- Wave of Light (Unlocks at Lv. 41): Crush enemies in an area with a focused wave of light for X damage. Maximum 2 charges.
- Imprisoned Fist (Unlocks at Lv. 44): Attack enemies in a direction for X damage and Immobilize them for 5 seconds.
- Flying Dragon (Unlocks at Lv. 47): Soar into the sky, pulling along all nearby enemies and dealing X damage to all nearby enemies at your destination.
- Mystic Allies (Unlocks at Lv. 50): Summon two spirit allies to fight by your side for 10 seconds. They deal X damage with each attack and have Life equal to yours.
Diablo Immortal was released in Open Beta for iOS, Android and Windows PC (via Battle.net) on June 2.