Every Leaked Apex Legends Character
Apex Legends characters have leaked a few times over the course of the game's lifetime thanks to the tireless efforts of the community's data miners.
Respawn Entertainment has yet to confirm any of the details included here, nor has the developer discussed release dates for these Legends. It's still possible none of these characters will arrive in Apex Legends.
With that said, here's everything we know about the various characters players expect to become Legends, including the abilities associated with each one.
Data miners discovered Rosie in Apex Legends' files in February. A second vein of information appeared in Season 2 revealed her abilities. Some of these will likely be cut before Rosie goes live, assuming she goes live at all.
- Eye for Quality: Rosie can see through walls and can open up hidden compartments in loot bins.
- Supply for Demand: Hold (button) to choose a type of loot. Reveal that type of loot in the area through walls.
- Burglar's Best Friend: Throw a disc and teleport to that location
- Black Market Boutique: Place a device that can steal all nearby loot
Nomad's backstory remains unknown, but the completeness of his kit suggests he won't be far from arriving in the game.
- Passive: Packmule — Nomad and his teammates have additional backpack space.
- Tactical: Loot Compass — Follow the loot compass to the nearest item.
- Ultimate: Crafting Table — Place a crafting table down. Scrap salvageable material and purchase items.
Some fans believe Revenant to be the character appearing in the background of an image from Octane's Town Takeover. Their associated abilities have a strong poison bent, aligning them with Caustic.
- Mark for Death: Fire a poison dagger. Press again to reveal the target’s location for up to 60 seconds. The mark is removed if the target heals to full.
- Poison Bomb: Launch a Poison Bomb that damages and slows targets hit.
- Death Recall: Drop a totem that protects anyone who uses it from death. Instead of getting killed or downed, you’ll return to the totem with 20 health.
Immortal's abilities position them as a support Legend, building up teammates' shields and eating away opponents'. Their abilities overlap with the golden knockdown shield's self-revive ability, so it seems likely Respawn will continue tooling with their kit before releasing them.
- Passive: Hard to Kill — When you get downed you can revive yourself.
- Tactical: Shield Charger/Teardown — Unleash a cloud of Nanites to charge your team's shields OR hit a target with a cloud of Nanites to kill their shields for a short period of time.
- Ultimate: Rise of the Phoenix — Restores your health and shields to full and gives nearby teammates 30 seconds of self-revive. Takes 8 seconds to charge.
Blisk previously appeared in Titanfall, but has also turned up in a trailer for Apex Legends. In Titanfall, he is a South African mercenary and leader of the Apex Predators, a band of rogue pilots. Whether or not he will be the same character in Apex Legends — or if he will appear at all — remains unknown.
- Passive: Interrogation — Executing an enemy will reveal the location of their allies for 10 seconds.
- Tactical: Throwing Knife — Deals 20 damage and marks the target. Killing a marked target rewards double credits.
- Ultimate: Payday — Squad kills award credits. Spend credits on powerful supplies.
Rampart appeared in the first Legends leak in February, and a second image of them appeared on a design document allegedly leaked from Respawn's headquarters. The kit associated with them includes too many abilities to be a standard Legend, but if the second leak is to be believed, the character is still in design alpha with their abilities now closer to set.
- Amped Cover: Builds cover that provides a damage boost to anyone standing near it and can be picked up and moved.
- My Friend Maxim: Places a mounted machine gun that anyone in the squad can use. Requires heavy ammo.
- Fixer: Swapping to melee equips a wrench players can use to repair structures.
- Cover Fire: Firing from the Amped Cover overcharges your weapon damage.
- Gunner: LMGs have increased magazine capacity and reload faster.
Jericho has also lain dormant since the leak in February. His abilities position him as a tank-like character.
- Passive: Ballistic Shield Protection — Your Ballistic Shield protects your back when you are not actively using it.
- Ability one (potential Tactical): Ballistic Shield — A full-body shield that protects you from incoming fire.
- Ability two (potential Ultimate): Shield-Breaker Javelins — Throw two electrically charged javelins that burn through enemy body shields.
Skunner's nickname in the Apex Legends files is Crafty Trapper, indicating they'll likely serve a function similar to Wattson's.
- Passive: Light Step — You are not slowed by debris traps and do not leave traversal evidence for trackers.
- Tactical: Debris Trap — Drop a pile of debris that slows and damages enemies when they move through it.
- Ultimate: Schiltrom Barrier Grenade — Instantly create a spiked barrier made from rapid hardening resin.
Though the only images of this Legend may in fact be images of Skunner, data miners believe the following abilities apply to Prophet/Seer.
- Passive: Sniper Training — Increased accuracy while ADS and starts game with a scope
- Tactical: Spotter Sight — Scans the environment for enemies and gathers information on targets found
- Ultimate: Triple Tap — Equips a silenced sniper rifle with three shots
Husaria appears to be a very offensively-minded Legend. Nicknamed the "Hard Breacher," Husaria has a kit full of aggressive abilities.
- Passive: Shotgun Kick — A breaching shotgun on your calf that discharges when you melee doors or enemies. Requires shotgun ammo.
- Tactical: Flashbang — Throw a grenade that briefly blinds and deafens opponents
- Ultimate: Concussive Breaching Charge — Plant a breaching charge that fires a sonic wave through walls to destroy traps, force open doors and disorient enemies.
Downfall is believed to be in early development still, making their abilities particularly vulnerable to redesign. For now, they appear to focus on fire as the center of their kit.
- Passive: Burning Anger — Dealing damage builds rage. Filling your rage meter makes you immune to fire for 20 seconds.
- Tactical: Fire Sale — Drop a box of four Molotov cocktails anyone in your squad can pick up and throw.
- Ultimate: Reign of Fire — Fire a cascade of incendiary rockets.
Photos courtesy of Respawn Entertainment/Electronic Arts