A new patch has been rolled out for Fall Guys. Here's everything that's been updated as part of the July 6 changes.
Fall Guys has gone from strength to strength. Having recently transitioned to the free-to-play model, the game has seen 50 million players flock to it in the first two weeks of going free. Coupled with being available on more platforms than ever, the game has had a much needed injection of players to keep things exciting.
Fall Guys has added in new rounds, a Season Pass, and more as part of its new wave, but changes don't alway arrive smoothly. That's what this latest patch has aimed to fix — bringing in a wave of bug fixes to keep things together. Here's what you need to know.
Fall Guys July 6 Patch Adds Major Bug Fixes: Full Patch Notes Detailed
Below, we've listed the full patch notes for the Fall Guys July 6 update.
- Fixed instances where a player would be unable to break tiles on Hex-A-Gone and would appear to be floating
- Fixed the Score UI not updating in Point-Based Squads Rounds
- Fixed some crashes after leaving an Episode during the Intro Camera
- Fixed misalignment on 'Grab Candy' and 'Walk' button prompts in Invisibeans
- Fixed issue where some newly active Challenge Lists do not automatically appear for in-game Players
- Fixed some instances of unresponsive inputs after a player is eliminated
- Fixed buttons having no collisions in Leading Light
- Fixed players becoming resistant to fans whilst grabbing or being grabbed
- Fixed FPS drops at the end of the Reward Screen on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed unresponsive Social Overlays on PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Improved vibration/rumbles on Nintendo Switch controllers
- Fixed some instances of crashes on Nintendo Switch after loading into the main menu
- Fixed respawn VFX not triggering
- Fixed instances where the camera sensitivity would be too high for players
While fans are always eager to see new content, general maintenance goes a long way to keeping a game enjoyable and up to scratch.