FIFA 22 Premier League October POTM nominees were announced Nov. 4 headlined by eight worthy players for their outstanding monthly performances.
EA Sports releases Player of the Month SBCs each month for the top five leagues in the world. Some leagues have a voting process attached, the Premier League being one of them. These SBCs are traditionally available for 30 days. Although, last month's Cristiano Ronaldo card was only available for around two weeks which surprised some players. Many thought that EA Sports didn't want players to have enough time to craft him, especially considering Ligue 1's winner Seko Fofana was made available for the traditional time.
Regardless, here's everything you need to know about the FIFA 22 Premier League October POTM SBC.
FIFA 22 Premier League October POTM: Nominees, How to Vote, Release Date
Premier League October Nominees (Four Games Played)
- Ben Chilwell - LWB / Chelsea - Three goals and three clean sheets (four wins)
- Maxwel Cornet - LB / Burnley - Three goals and one clean sheet (One win, two draws, one loss)
- Phil Foden - CAM / Manchester City - Three goals and one assist (Two wins, one draw, one loss)
- Tino Livramento - RB / Southampton - One goal and two clean sheets (Two wins, one draw, one loss)
- Aaron Ramsdale - GK / Arsenal - Two clean sheets, 17 saves (Two wins, two draws)
- Declan Rice - CDM / West Ham United - One goal and assist (Three wins, one loss)
- Mohamed Salah - RW / Liverpool - Five goals and four assists (Two wins, two draws)
- Youri Tielemans - CM / Leicester City - Two goals (Two wins, one draw, one loss)
Of the nominees, Mohamed Salah is the clear favorite to win the award. He is considered by many to be the best player in the world currently with his form. He had the most goal contributions by a wide margin in October.
How to Vote for the PL October POTM
Those wanting to vote can head to the link here.
FIFA 22 Premier League October POTM Release Date
No release date has been confirmed yet, but fans can expect the October POTM SBC to be released Friday, Nov. 12.