EA Sports has implemented token swap systems into different promos throughout FIFA 22. The system has been generally favored by most of the FIFA community, allowing players to grind for exclusive player rewards and packs. Now, it has been leaked that token swaps will return for TOTS.
According to FutSheriff on Twitter, a notable FUT leaker, the Token Swaps system will return during TOTS. There will be more than one set of TOTS Token Swaps, so we will see the system implemented multiple times throughout the entirety of TOTS, which is great for players who want rewards outside of FUT Champions to grind for.
How Many TOTS Swap Tokens Will There Be?
According to Sheriff, there will be 25 tokens available in TOTS swaps one:
- One available during login on launch
- One available through the FUT store
- 23 available in SBCs and Objectives
TOTS Swaps Leaked Rewards
FutSheriff has also leaked the rewards we'll likely see for each amount of Swap Tokens in TOTS Swaps 1, and they look to be great value throughout all of TOTS:
- 2 tokens: Rare Players Pack
- 3 tokens: Guaranteed Saudi TOTS Pack
- 3 tokens: Guaranteed EFL TOTS Pack
- 3 tokens: Guaranteed Eredivise TOTS Pack
- 5 tokens: Guaranteed Community TOTS Pack
- 5 tokens: Ultimate Pack
- 7 tokens: Guaranteed Bundesliga TOTS Pack
- 10 tokens: Guaranteed Premier League TOTS Pack
- 13 tokens: Premier League/Bundesliga TOTS Player Pick (1 of 3)
- 15 tokens: 84+ x25 Rare Player Pack
- 17 tokens: PIM Michael Ballack
- 19 tokens: Premier Legaue TOTS Player Pick (1 of 3)
- 22 tokens: PIM Luis Figo
When Can You Redeem Your Swaps Rewards?
Rewards will be redeemable between May 20-27, according to Sheriff, giving players time to see the Premier League and Bundesliga TOTS players before they start their grinding. The Premier League TOTS begins on Friday, May 6, and the Bundesliga TOTS is expected to arrive on Friday, May 13.