The Fortnite downtime on Nov. 3 is quickly approaching, and fans want to know when Fortnite servers will be back up for Fortnite OG.
Just when players thought Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 5 could not outdo Fortnite Last Resort, Epic Games announces Fortnite OG, a throwback season featuring the iconic Chapter 1 map. With a fresh Battle Pass and the return of fan-favorite POIs like Tilted Towers and Paradise Palms, the Fortnite community is counting down the hours until the servers go live.
So, when is the downtime for Fortnite OG?
Fortnite Downtime Today (Nov. 3): When Will Servers Be Back Up
The Fortnite downtime today, Friday Nov. 3, 2023, starts at 3 a.m. ET. Matchmaking will likely be disabled at 2:30 a.m. ET as Epic Games prepares to launch Fortnite OG.
The Fortnite servers will be back up any time after 4 a.m. ET. Typically, Fortnite updates only take about an hour or so to load onto the servers. However, Fortnite OG is bringing a completely new map, Battle Pass, weapons, and more to the game, so be prepared to wait longer than usual.
Once servers are back up, players will have to wait as the sizeable update downloads on their preferred platform. Epic Games warned, "Please note that the v27.00 update file size will be larger than usual on some platforms."
Follow @FortniteStatus on X to be alerted exactly when the servers go back online for Fortnite OG.
What Time Does Fortnite OG Start?
Although Epic Games has not confirmed a specific Fortnite OG start time, we have compiled a list of expected times for all regions across the globe based off previous updates.
Check out all the estimated Fortnite Chapter 4 Season OG launch times.
- Friday, Nov. 3 at 1 a.m. PT (NA West Coast)
- Friday, Nov. 3 at 3 a.m. CT (NA Central)
- Friday, Nov. 3 at 4 a.m. ET (NA East Coast)
- Friday, Nov. 3 at 9 a.m. GMT (UK)
- Friday, Nov. 3 at 10 a.m. CEST (Europe)
- Friday, Nov. 3 at 11 a.m. MSK (Moscow)
- Friday, Nov. 3 at 1:30 p.m. IST (India)
- Friday, Nov. 3 at 4 p.m. CST (China)
- Friday, Nov. 3 at 5 p.m. JST (Japan)
- Friday, Nov. 3 at 6 p.m. AEDT (Australia)
- Friday, Nov. 3 at 8 p.m. NZDT (New Zealand)