The Fortnite Purradise Meowscles skin and matching cosmetics can now be unlocked by completing special quests.
As Fortnite Summer Escape rages on, players can finally unlock the Chapter 4 Season 3 "secret" Battle Pass skin, Purradise Meowscles. Compared to previous secret skins, like Geralt of Rivia and Eren Yeager, the Fortnite WILDS' option is a bit lackluster. Fortunately, the Tier 100 Optimus Prime Battle Pass skin makes up for letdown.
The Purradise Meowscles skin also comes with a matching Back Bling, Glider, Emote, Calling Card, and more. Plus, there is an alt-style to the main skin that is perfect for Summer Escape.
Here's a breakdown of how to get the Purradise Meowscles skin in Fortnite.
Fortnite Purradise Meowscles Skin: Quests
The Fortnite Purradise Meowscles Quests and their corresponding summertime rewards are as follows:
- Damage opponents with pistols or Heavy Sniper Rifles: Purradise Meowscles Loading Screen
- Gain Shields: Calico-conut Back Bling
- Fall 5 Stories or more without taking damage: Calico Holiday Wrap
- Bounce on bouncy objects: Purradise Vibes Music
- Collect fish: Self Reflexing Emote
Once players complete these five quests, they will unlock Page 2 of the Purradise Meowscles Quests, including the following challenges and rewards:
- Deal damage to opponents: Clawesome Meowscles Loading Screen
- Carry a full stack of ammo 10 meters: Banner Icon
- Get eliminated in different matches: Beach Breezer Glider style
- Flip a vehicle: Purradise Pattern Wrap
- Travel from Kenjutsu Crossing to Knotty Nets without touching water: Dune Scooper Pickaxe style
Fortnite Purradise Meowscles Skin: How to Get
The only way to unlock the Fortnite Purradise Meowscles skin is to complete the corresponding quests. After all five quests on Page 1 are finished, players will receive the Purradise Meowscles skin. To get his alternate style, Clawesome Meowscles, players must complete all Page 2 Quests.