Here's where to find all Archaic Stones in Genshin Impact.
Archaic Stones are one of many ores players can find in The Chasm, and it appears as a glowing purple and blue stone that can be harvested by mining it. They're used in the World Quest "Says He Who Seeks Stone", as well as the hidden follow-up Exploration Objective "Muning's Never-Ending Needs." Here's every Archaic Stone location in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Archaic Stone Guide: Where to Find All Archaic Stones
There are a total of nine Archaic Stone players can find in The Chasm at a time. Here's where players can find them all, but they can also look at the Genshin Impact Interactive Map to find specific locations.
- Go to the underground area in Fuao Vale (unlocked by destroying the Geo Gimmick Stone that blocks the path to The Lost Valley). Follow the path to the giant stone connected by bridges. The Archaic Stone is at the bottom of the giant stone.
- At the top of a Qingxin covered cliff to the right of the Fuao Vale Domain, accessible by jumping on the Sproutrocks at the base.
- At the top of a cliff halfway between The Chasm Statue of the Seven and the Tiangong Gorge Waypoint. It is guarded by Mitachurls and Hilichurls.
- At the top of a cliff south of the Fuao Vale Domain. It is nearby Qingxin, an Anemo Slime, and a Geo Slime.
- Near a unique rock pillar found just before entering The Underground, just north of the Waypoint between The Chasm's Maw and Cinnabar Cliff.
- Found at the highest cliff area, at the very outer edge of the map halfway between Tiangong Gorge and Glaze Peak.
- Near the unique rocks at Glaze Peak.
- Near the outer edge of the map just south of the Tianong Gorge text, surrounded by Hilichurls.
- At the very top of the cliff north of the Glaze Peak Waypoint, accesible via Sproutrock.