Wondering how to unlock the brand-new Scythe melee weapon in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4 Reloaded? We've got you covered.
After being initially leaked months ago, the Scythe is the latest Black Ops Cold War weapon added to the fray since the release of the UGR SMG. Here's a breakdown of how to unlock the Scythe melee weapon in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4 Reloaded.
Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Scythe Unlock Guide
Ultimately, the Scythe can be unlocked for free by completing one of two challenges:
- BOCW Multiplayer/Warzone: Using a Melee weapon, get two kills while Ninja or Dead Silence are active in 15 different completed matches.
- BOCW Zombies: Using a primary Melee weapon, kill 200 enemies while Insta-Kill is active.
Most players' best bet to accomplish the task is by hopping into Nuketown 24/7 on BOCW multiplayer.
Unfortunately, as with most CoD weapon unlock challenges, it does not appear that players can keep their progress if they leave their matches early.
For those who want access to the Scythe without the hassle, players can also spend 2,000 CoD Points to buy the "Tracer Pack: Death's Approach" bundle in the in-game store.
The nine-item cosmetic pack is themed around the blue bunny, Mister Peeks, from BOCW Zombies. The bundle includes the Legendary "Blood Bunny" weapon blueprint of the Scythe, the Legendary "Death's Hare" sniper rifle blueprint, the Legendary "Grim Fate" SMG blueprint, a finishing move, a watch, a weapon charm, a calling card, an emblem and a gesture.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!