Assassin’s Creed Mirage releases on Oct. 5, but it’s already available for pre-load. Pre-loading allows players to start a game as soon as it’s released. That means you can begin Basim’s adventure without waiting for the game to download!
There are only a few simple steps to follow whether you’re playing on PlayStation, Xbox, or PC. You can find how to pre-load Assassin’s Creed Mirage on any platform below.
How to Pre-Load Assassin's Creed Mirage
PlayStation 4 and 5
To pre-load the game on PlayStation, do the following:
- Go to the Games Library on your home screen.
- Select Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
- Click the countdown timer.
- You can let Assassin’s Creed Mirage download automatically when the timer reaches zero.
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
The process for Xbox consoles is similar to PlayStation consoles.
- Go to the Store on your Xbox.
- Type “Assassin’s Creed Mirage” into the search bar and select the title.
- Click “Pre-Install.” The console will automatically download the game when it’s available.
Last but not least is the PC pre-load method. The instructions are a little different, but it’s not complicated. Players also have the option to download the game via Ubisoft Connect or the Epic Games Store. Either way, you can follow the steps below to pre-load the game on PC.
- Go to the Game Library.
- Find Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
- Selecting “Download” or “Pre-Install” will make the game download.
You may also be interested in pre-order bonuses for Assassin's Creed Mirage.