Epic Games is bringing Ahsoka Tano to Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4, and fans want to know how to get the hero of the Clone Wars in Fortnite.
Fortnite is no stranger to Star Wars crossovers. Just a few months ago, Epic Games introduced Darth Maul, Anakin Skywalker, and Obi-Wan Kenobi to Fortnite to train players in using the Force. Three different Lightsabers granted fans the power to push, pull, or destroy enemies or objects in their vicinity.
Although Fortnite is fully in heist-mode now, Star Wars is still making an appearance in the new season. Ahsoka Tano is the "secret" Battle Pass skin of Chapter 4 Season 4 in celebration of the new Disney+ series, Ahsoka.
Here's a breakdown of how to get Ahsoka Tano in Fortnite.
Fortnite Ahsoka Tano Quests
- Collect three Fulcrum Tokens in Relentless Retreat or Breakwater Bay - Ahsoka Tano Skin
- Collect three Fulcrum Tokens in Kenjutsu Crossing or Slappy Shores - Morai Back Bling
- Collect three Fulcrum Tokens in Sanguine Suites or Rumble Ruins - Star Map Wrap
- Gain Sheilds x1,000 - Lil’ T-6 Shuttle Emote
- Be the first player to land, or open a chest, or eliminate a player in a match - Fulcrum Ascending Loading Screen
- Survive storm circles while carrying a weapon of Lengdary rarity or higher - Banner Icon
- Damage opponents with a melee weapon x250 - Ahsoka’s Staff Pickaxe
- Complete a job from a Job Board - Ready Rebel Spray
- Damage opponents farther than 20 meters x1,500 - Watchful Companion Emoticon
How to Get Ahsoka Tano in Fortnite
To get Ahsoka Tano in Fortnite, players will have to complete a set of Star Wars Quests midseason. Unlike the other Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 Battle Pass skins, unlocking Ahsoka Tano will require a bit of effort in-game.
Once the quests are completed, all those who purchased the Fortnite Last Resort Battle Pass for 950 V-Bucks will receive the skin. Although the teaser only shows the main Ahsoka Tano skin, we can expect at least one alternate style and a handful of matching cosmetics to come with Ahsoka Tano in Fortnite.
As of now, it is unclear if Epic Games is planning another full-scale Star Wars crossover to go with the Ahsoka Tano skin. The quests could be their own separate entity, or we could see the return of Lightsabers and Jedi trainers to the island.
Fortnite Ahsoka Tano Release Date
The Fortnite Ahsoka Tano skin will be released on Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2023. At the time of writing, the in-game countdown promises the skin in 33 days, which falls on the midway point of Chapter 4 Season 4.
The in-game tagline reads, "Warrior. Outcast. Rebel. Jedi." In just a little over a month, fans will have the opportunity to play as the iconic character in Fortnite.