Riot Games introduced to League of Legends the Mythic Essence currency which is how players can buy prestige and mythic skins, along with other accessories. The pricing of skins is determined based on how many times they were unvaulted. If you are planning to purchase from the mythic shop, here is the shop schedule for 2022.
League of Legends Mythic Shop Schedule 2022
- K/DA Evelyn Prestige Edition: June 23 - July 13
- Prestige Pulsefire Lucian: June 23 - July 13
- Hextech Ziggs: June 23 - Sept. 8
- Dreadnova Darius: June 23 - Sept. 8
- Ashen Night Pantheon + Icon & Border: June 23 - Sept. 8
Some event-related mythic content will also be available at specific times. There will be two prestige skins rotating every month. There will also be two older Hextech skins and a new mythic skin that will rotate every three months.
What is ME Currency?
Mythic Essence also known as ME is a currency used to unlock Mythic tier content in League of Legends. Players receive 10 ME every 50 levels starting at level 150. Players can also collect ME through Hextech Chests and Masterwork Chests.
What Can You Craft with Mythic Essence?
ME can be used to craft rare content in the Mythic Store including:
- Unvaulted Prestige Skins
- Unvaulted Mythic Skins
- New Prestige Skins
- Blue Essence (BE)
- Orange Essence (OE)
- Random Skin Shard
- Seasonal Mythic Skins with Border + Icon
- Seasonal Mythic Ward Skins
- Mythic Emotes
- Mythic Chroma + Icon (requires Mythic Skin ownership)
As new content is released, we will update the story to reflect new releases and what has been retired from the shop.