Lethal Company became a sensation soon after its release in October 2023. The co-op horror features terrifying monsters, a tight quota, and a Company that doesn’t care about its employees. Despite its appeal to horror fans, Lethal Company proves to have some of the funniest moments with friends. It’s annoying when you can’t connect to servers, though. Here’s how you can check Lethal Company server status and what you can do to fix connection issues.
How to Check if Lethal Company Servers Are Down
People typically go to websites like Downdetector to see if a game’s servers are down, but we could not find a source for Lethal Company. Try visiting the Lethal Company subreddit or the Steam community page to ask others if the servers are down. If several others face the same issues, the server might be down.
If Lethal Company servers are working, it may be that Steam itself is down. You can check Steam servers by going to SteamDB or DownDetector to see if the platform’s services are functioning properly. Gamers can also try deleting their userdata from the Steam installation directory.
When is Lethal Company Server Downtime?
Severs typically go down when they’re under maintenance. That’s the case for most online games, as developers need time to improve the servers so that their games run smoothly.
How to Fix Lethal Company Server Connection Issues
You might be able to fix the server connection issues if the problem is on their end. Try these solutions:
- Start an LAN server. This server is only accessible to those within your area, so choose this option to play with others on the same network. This mode is available when you launch the game.
- Restart your PC.
- Make sure Windows is up to date. You can find this option in the system settings under “Windows Update.”
- Verify the integrity of the game files. Go to your Steam Library. Right-click on Lethal Company. Select “Properties,” “Local Files,” and then “Verify Integrity of Game Files.”
- Make sure Lethal Company is up to date. Go to your Steam Library. Right-click on Lethal Company. Select “Properties,” “Updates,” and then “Always keep this game up to date.”
- Make sure everyone has the same mods installed.
Official Lethal Company Communication Channels
If nothing works, you can voice your concerns on the Lethal Company Discord.