From the fifth Gunner Advanced Class, Machinist, to the Kakul-Saydon Legion Raid, Punika event Powerpass and more, here's a breakdown of Lost Ark’s Rage with the Machinist update.
Lost Ark September Rage with the Machinist Patch Notes: Full List
Machinist Advanced Class
Joining the Deadeye, Gunslinger, Artillerist and Sharpshooter as the fifth Gunner Advanced Class, the Machinist is armed with high-tech machine guns and laser weapons, along with a Drone capable of remote, precise strikes and unique attacks. The Machinist can also activate their identity skill and suit up in cutting-edge technology with the Hypersync ability. Energy cores for the high-tech Hypersync suit can be charged by landing attacks, and once entered, Hypersync core energy will be expended by abilities until the Machinist runs out.
Kakul-Saydon Legion Raid
Entering as the game's third Legion Raid, Kakul-Saydon invites players to face the insanity of the Midnight Circus and battle members of the Mayhem Legion and Legion Commander Kakul-Saydon — without the ability to use revives mid-battle. Unlike Valtan and Vykas, Kakul-Saydon is a four-player Legion raid. Kakul-Saydon has three gates and is said to be complete with a variety of new unique characteristics, abilities and mechanics. While players will need to be Item Level 1475 to attempt the Normal difficulty of the raid, an easier version of the raid called Midnight Circus: Rehearsal can be entered by players at Item Level 1385 to practice the difficult mechanics and teamwork required to vanquish the Mayhem Legion.
Two new items used in exchange for rewards will be introduced in this raid: Mayhem Marks and Mayhem Trumpets. Mayhem Marks are used at the Legion Raid Exchange NPC to obtain various rewards, such as card packs, accessories and more. Mayhem Horns are used to upgrade the bonuses provided by Legion Raid gear sets. These sets grant unique effects when two, four or six pieces of the same set are equipped. These set effects can be increased using Mayhem Horns at a new Set Gear Management NPC available in all major cities.
Free Punika Powerpass
Players will receive a Punika Powerpass after completing Punika's quest, "Berver's Friend." To access this quest, players must first complete all Adventure Quests (marked by purple exclamation marks) on Punika to collect stamps and become a citizen. For those who've already finished the quest before the update, they'll get the Powerpass when the event starts. This event Powerpass will be delivered via in-game mail, and expire on Oct. 26.
The Punika Powerpass will function like the North Vern Powerpasses available to players in the launch version of Lost Ark — once you’ve completed the storyline through that continent, you can use it to bring an alternate character to that point in the game. With the Punika Powerpass, players will receive Item Level 1302 gear.
Special Event Missions
Similar to an Express Event, players can designate a character between item Level 1302 and 1415 on their rosters to participate in the Special Event Missions, where they’ll earn honing materials to quickly level up to 1415. Live until Nov. 23, the Special Event Missions invite players to defeat Guardians, Abyssal Dungeons and reach Item Level thresholds to earn impactful honing material rewards.
- The first round of server merges will begin after the regularly scheduled downtime.
- Updated and refreshed the daily login bonuses reward track.
- Updated the Fever-time event system to allow for new types of Fever-time events. The first new event will take place during the final week of Arktoberfest from Sept. 30 to Oct. 3. In this event, each day, rewards can be claimed through the button normally — but a special track will also be active that grants a bonus prize. This extra reward track can be progressed by logging and playing for 30 minutes each day. Once players meet the daily requirements, the next prize is reached. Players only earn one prize, claimable at the end of the event, based on the number of days they met the requirements.
- The Growth Support Effect has increased from 1370 to 1415 to help new players reach their friends in the T3 end-game.
- The Level 22 (Legendary Engraving Selection Chest) and 25 (Lv. 3 Gem Box) rewards from Thronespire now have Item Level requirements (1445 and 1460 respectively) to open.
- Updated the Item Level requirement for "Legendary Class Custom Engraving Recipe Chest" available from the vendor found on Anguished Isle to require Item Level 1445 or higher.
- Added an option to report mail received from other players.
- Added six additional character slots, to increase the previous max of 18 to 24.
- AFK kick has been removed.
- Additional items have been added to the Event Guardian Raid vendor.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue causing background audio to be missing in various cutscenes.
- Fixed an issue causing unintended text to appear in the Achievements menu in non-English languages.
- Fixed an issue causing the color options to not appear in the settings window for the Attack Direction Indicator.
- Fixed an issue causing the identity tooltip setting to not function while using certain classes.
- Fixed an issue allowing HTML formatted text to be sent via guild group chat notices.
- Fixed an issue causing a cutscene to be skipped when completing certain quests in Anikka while in a party.
- Fixed an issue causing the Pheromone Bomb to not last for 30 seconds if used on Night Fox Yoho before becoming invincible.
- Fixed an issue causing the virtual keyboard to be shown when changing tabs in various menus while using a controller.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect weekly reset time to be shown in the Stronghold Activity Notebook.
- Fixed an issue where several effects granted by the "Strange Movement" Tripod for the Destroyer's "Earth Smasher" skill were not applied as described.
- Fixed an issue causing guild chat messages to occasionally not appear.
- Fixed an issue causing various chat tab settings to be reset.
- Fixed an issue causing text to be reversed on one side of the Wingsuit Bike mounts.