With the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Open Beta nearly here, early playtesters of the game have already begun discovering all of the new features that will be at players' disposals come its full launch.
Here are all of the Killstreaks that will be available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 at launch.
Modern Warfare 2 Streaks: Full List
There are set to be 19 different Streaks available for players to earn in MW2 Multiplayer:
- UAV (4 Kills/500 Score): UAV recon ship that reveals enemy locations on the minimap.
- Bomb Drone (4 Kills/500 Score): A remote-controlled drone with an attached C4 charge.
- Counter UAV (5 Kills/625 Score): A drone that scrambles all enemy minimaps. Has a limited range for larger maps.
- Cluster Mine (5 Kills/625 Score): Throw a device that launches a cluster of smaller mines within the immediate area.
- Care Package (5 Kills/625 Score): Call in a random killstreak care package to your location.
- Precision Airstrike (6 Kills/750 Score): Call in twin jets for a precision strike along the best available path.
- Cruise Missile (6 Kills/750 Score): Control a long-range cruise missile with boost capabilities.
- Mortar Strike (6 Kills/750 Score): Signal several waves of mortars to attack a location.
- Sentry Gun (7 Kills/875 Score): Automated turret that scans for nearby enemies, and fires incendiary-based rounds.
- S.A.E. (7 Kills/875 Score): Call in a trio of jets to release aerial explosives onto specified targets.
- VTOL Jet (8 Kills/1,000 Score): Releases a pair of precision bombs before circling back and guarding a location of the player's choice.
- Overwatch Helo (8 Kills/1,000 Score): An escort helo that will watch over your position, and ping nearby enemy locations before engaging them.
- Wheelson-HS (8 Kills/1,000 Score): Remote-controlled amphibious vehicle, with auto-sentry capabilities.
- Stealth Bomber (10 Kills/1,250 Score): Call in a bomber that releases a large line of explosives along its path.
- Chopper Gunner (10 Kills/1,250 Score): Control an assault chopper armed with a turret an air-to-land missiles.
- Emergency Airdrop (10 Kills/1,250 Score): Call in three random Killstreak care packages to your location.
- Gunship (12 Kills/1,500 Score): A heavy assault gunship equipped with a laser-tracking missile, along with the standard 40mm and 25mm cannons.
- Advanced UAV (12 Kills/1,500 Score): An untargetable orbital UAV that reveals the enemy's direction on the minimap in real time.
- Juggernaut (15 Kills/1,875 Score): Juggernaut assault gear delivered by care package. The minigun will drop when the Juggernaut dies.
As shown above, MW2 will allow players to freely toggle whether or not they want to earn Killstreaks or Scorestreaks. This, of course, is dependent on how much players intend to play the objective in modes, as opposed to simply hunting kills.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is set to release worldwide on Oct. 28, 2022.
Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 and DMZ are set to launch free-to-play worldwide as part of Modern Warfare 2 Season One on Nov. 16, 2022.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!