With NBA 2K23 Season 2 off and running, it's perhaps no surprise that many MyCareer players are wondering what the best "demigod" build is.
For those looking to keep up with the meta, or simply switch things up, here's a breakdown of the best demigod build to make in NBA 2K23 MyCareer Season 2 on Current and Next Gen.
NBA 2K23 Demigod Build Season 2: Current and Next Gen
When you think about demigod builds in NBA 2K, what comes to mind is a MyPlayer that can do-it-all with exceptional size.
Well, that's exactly what has dominated the meta in NBA 2K23 MyCareer as of late — the 6'9" point guard.
There are many ways to make the 6'9" point guard build, but it's hard to go wrong when following the blueprint of NBA 2K League player BearDaBeast.
BearDaBeast's Inside-Out Scorer
- Position: Point Guard
- Height: 6'9"
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Wingspan: 7'4"
- Finishing: Close Shot 67, Driving Layup 76, Driving Dunk 96, Standing Dunk 70
- Shooting: Mid-Range Shot 71, Three-Point Shot 85, Free Throw 71
- Playmaking: Pass Accuracy 75, Ball Handle 85, Speed With Ball 75
- Defense/Rebounding: Interior Defense 67, Perimeter Defense 86, Steal 85, Block 87, Offensive Rebound 45, Defensive Rebound 85
- Physicals: Speed 78, Acceleration 78, Strength 42, Vertical 82, Stamina 90
Ultimately, this build has just about perfected the MyPlayer Builder in NBA 2K23 as currently constructed. With this build, you'll be able to shoot, finish, generate looks and play defense with good-to-great efficiency. The ability to have that amount of versatility on both ends, at that size, is one that will almost certainly give opponents a tough time to try and figure out.
Although BearDaBeast made this on Next Gen, those on Current Gen can start with this formula, and then make some tweaks as they see fit (e.g. lowering the Vertical from 82 to spend it elsewhere).
For more on NBA 2K23, feel free to check out: