The NBA 2K24 update 1.3 patch notes are here with some quality-of-life fixes and a few key gameplay adjustments that will make dunking even easier.
After NBA 2K24 update 1.2 introduced some much-needed quest updates to MyCAREER mode, the next set of patch notes aim to bring better on-court performances from both rookie and veteran players. Plus, fans will now have access to Flashback games throughout the entire NBA season.
Here's a breakdown of the latest NBA 2K24 patch, per 2K Sports.
NBA 2K24 Update 1.3 Patch Notes: Full List of Changes
The full list of changes from the NBA 2K24 update 1.3 patch notes are:
- Tightened up perimeter defensive coverage checks to reduce "ghost contests."
- Increased the make window size of open meter dunks.
- A number of fixes to overall game stability while in the City have been made to improve user experience.
- Resolved an issue at the end of Rec games that would send the user to the game's main menu following a black screen.
- Functionality and stability improvements have been made to the Social Menu as we work to provide a more seamless experience.
- The RISE-specific Heat Check Booster has been adjusted to activate after 3 made shots in a row rather than 5.
- Fixed a user-reported issue that caused an indefinite hang when attempting to load a MyCAREER save.
- Resolved a rare issue preventing rewards from being received upon the completion of some quests, including Rebirth and certain Badge Perks.
- Closed a loophole that could cause issues getting through the offseason when attending practice after the final game of the NBA season.
- Made some adjustments to ensure that Flashback games can be played at any time during the NBA season.
When Does NBA 2K24 Update 1.3 Go Live?
According to the developers, NBA 2K24 update 1.3 goes live in "early-mid October." Fans must wait a bit longer for the update due to items "that require a longer internal testing runway."
For more on NBA 2K24, feel free to check out: