Blizzard have rolled out a brand new patch for Overwatch 2, featuring a number of Hero updates for Tank, Damage and Support.
Overwatch 2 players have had plenty of events to get stuck into these past few weeks, from Battle for Olympus to the Lunar New Year. But, despite the events, some players haven't been vibing with everything the new Overwatch has to offer.
One issue that's been a sticking point for a number of players is the game's Ranked system which took away SR (Skill Rating) per match and instead shows a player's Ranked progress after winning seven games or losing 20. Some players have felt that the new system feels unrewarding, but Overwatch devs have since confirmed that the system is here to stay.
But it remains to be seen whether the Ranked system will receive any updates in future patches. For now, a few Hero updates have been rolled out in Overwatch 2 alongside some bug fixes. Here's what you need to know.
Overwatch 2 Jan. 24 Update: Full Patch Notes Detailed
- Health bonus reduced from 125 to 75
- Impact damage reduced from 30 to 5
- The enemy final position distance from Roadhog after being pulled increased from 3 to 4 meters
- Damage per pellet reduced from 6.6 to 6
- Recovery time reduced from 0.85 to 0.8 seconds
- Reload time reduced from 2 to 1.75 seconds
- Maximum ammo increased from 5 to 6
- Energy gain is no longer based on damage done by primary fire. Each primary fire hit against an enemy player now grants 5 energy
- Primary fire damage per projectile reduced from 10 to 9
- Recovery time increased from 0.85 to 1 second
- Fixed an issue with the "Winged Sandals' weapon charm's 'How to Unlock' text
- Adjusted footstep audio mixing to make enemy footsteps more audible.
- Fixed an issue with Lucio's Hermes skin exhibiting incorrect physics
- Fixed an issue with Reinhardt's Hammer appearing deformed during the Sweethardt emote
- Fixed an issue where Sojourn's Cyber Detective Skin would fail to load
- Fixed an issue with Adaptive Shield where it could be incorrectly applied before the cooldown was complete