Overwatch experimental changes went live on Nov. 12 bringing some much-needed changes such as heroes' conversational interaction changes, champion stats adjustment, and abilities twist.
This temporary game mode allows players to try out potential new balance updates and game modes, as well as developers to experiment with changes outside the monthly patch cycles. The changes may or may not end up in the actual game. Experimental changes can be accessed through Custom Games under "Lobby" settings.
Overwatch Experimental Changes for Nov. 12 Target Brigitte and Moira
Blizzard is using the 2-2-2 Role Queue ruleset so that players can get a feel for how these balance changes might affect the live game.
1. Experimental Interaction Change
Support heroes no longer say "Group up with me" when they are missing health and request healing. This will make it slightly trickier to keep the team's healers alive. Players will need to be more effective in prioritizing heals.
2. Experimental Champion Balance Changes
• Brigitte - Base health reduced from 175 to 150.
After receiving series of nerfs and health bumps in Oct. 29, Brigitte has once again a subject to yet another nerf. Torbjörn's daughter is arguably one of the most hated champions in the game with her tanky/heal kit.
• Moira - Healing resource consumption rate reduced from 14 to 12.5
The buff makes Moira a better healer for up to one extra second.
3. Experimental Quality of Life Changes
• Ana - Biotic Grenade - Projectile now passes through allies with full health.
This is quite a major change for Ana players. This means that Ana can now aim her projectile at other teammates who need healing while they are in front of another player(s).
• Pharah - Hover Jets - Can now crouch mid-air to accelerate downwards
This change is pretty much movement speed to land ground-bound.
The following four are cancel/object-demolition ability buffs:
• Hanzo - Storm Arrows - Can now be manually canceled
• Mei - Ice Wall - Can now be manually destroyed while dead
• Symmetra - Teleporter - Can now be manually destroyed while dead
• Torbjörn - Deploy Turret - Turret can now be manually destroyed while dead