For the November 2022 Pokémon GO Community Day the featured Pokémon will be Teddirusa. The teddy bear Normal-type Pokémon first debuted in generation two back during the turn of the millennium in 1999. Here are what players can expect to see during the November Community Day in Pokémon GO.
The Community Day will be held on Saturday Nov. 12 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. local time. It will also introduce the Pokémon Ursaluna to Pokémon GO for the first time.
Players can only evolve Ursaring to Ursaluna during Full Moons. Luckily during the time of this Community Day players will have until 3 a.m. Sunday to evolve Ursaring for 100 Candies while a Full Moon is present during the app. Teddiursa will appear more frequently in the wild so players can hopefully stock up on enough candies. There will also be Shiny Teddiursa to encounter for those who keep an eye out.
Community Day Special Research story
For the price of $1.00, players can purchase a ticket for the Community Day Special Research story A Sweet Snack. These are nonrefundable but they can be gifted to any friend that you have reached a Friendship Level of Great Friend or higher.
- Three times Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- Two times Candy for catching Pokémon.
- Two times chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive XL Candy from catching Pokemon.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- One additional Special Trade can be made, for a maximum of two for the day.
- Trades made during the event will require 50 percent less Stardust.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise
Ursaring will appear in Four-Star Raid Battles from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. local time on Saturday Nov. 12. Defeating Ursaring will make Teddiursa spawn in a 300-meter radius around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes
Those that spin PokéStops or open gifts during the community day can receive special Stickers themed around Teddiursa.