One of Pokémon GO's latest Raids is Terrakion. Here's what you need to know in order to defeat this Legendary Pokémon.
Pokémon GO's Mythical Wishes event kicked off this month. Plenty of new additions will be making their way to the app, including new Community Days, Winter Holiday events, and more. One aspect that'll have players working hard is the new Raids, featuring Verizion, Terrakion, Cobalion and Kyurem.
As a Raid Boss, Terrakion's CP can range from 9691 to 59348. You'll need a minimum of 2 trainers to take it on, but more will help things to go smoother.
If you're looking to take on Terrakion, here's everything you need to know.
Pokémon GO Terrakion: Weakness
Terrakion is a Rock/Fighting-type Pokémon. It's weak to Fairy, Fighting, Grass, Ground, Psychic, Steel and Water. If you're looking to gain the upper hand in this Raid fight, then using special moves of these types will help you come out on top.
Pokémon GO Terrakion: Moveset
Terrakion can make use of the following moves in Pokémon GO:
- Double Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Smack Down
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
Pokémon GO Terrakion: Counters
Now that you know what you're up against, the following counters will give you the best chance of victory:
- Mega Latios — Zen Headbutt + Psychic
- Mega Swampert — Water Gun + Hydro Cannon
- Mega Sceptile — Bullet Seed + Frenzy Plant
- Metagross — Bullet Punch + Meteor Mash
- Mewtwo — Psycho Cut + Psystrike
- Lunala — Confusion + Psychic
- Mega Alakazam — Confusion + Psychic
- Terrakion — Double Kick + Sacred Sword
- Hoopa Unbound — Confusion + Psychic
- Kartana — Razor Leaf + Leaf Blade
- Zarude — Vine Whip + Power Whip
- Conkeldurr — Counter + Dynamic Punch