Red Dead Online: Halloween Across the Frontier Explained
Halloween is on its way, and with it comes the return of Red Dead Online's Halloween Across the Frontier. Here's what you need to know.
While Red Dead Online announced the end of its content updates, and an in-game funeral taking place following its last major update on July 13, news of Halloween content for the year may come as a surprise to some.
Halloween Pass 2 Returns
- The limited-time Halloween Pass first introduced in 2020 will make a return, with players having the ability to pick up where they left off last year.
- For first-time players, the Halloween Pass is a purchasable upgrade that will bring the potential to earn items across 15 ranks.
- According to an article by Rockstar, players who reach all 15 ranks both this year and last year will receive a hired gun kit, which contains gold, consumables, and cosmetics.
- The Halloween Pass 2 will expire on Oct. 31.
New All's Hallow Call to Arms Locations
- Three new maps will be available in the Heartland Oil Fields, Limpany, and the Saint Denis Graveyard.
- By wearing special masks earned from the Halloween Series modes, players can gain the abilities of a Night Stalker to protect townsfolk from several waves of foes.
- Up to 3X RDO$ and XP can be earned with the completion of locations in this mode.
Triple Rewards for Halloween Series
- In the Fear of the Dark and Dead of Night modes, players can face-off with supernatural enemies to earn triple rewards, weapon enhancements, and masks.
- Starting on Oct. 4, every week of the month will feature a different mode, enemies, and rewards.
Additional Bonus Rewards
- A new Halloween Hardcore Telegram mission beginning on Oct. 18 will give 3X Gold, RDO$, and XP upon completion.
- Bounties, Free Roam, Bluewater Contract and Covington Emerald opportunities will give 2X Gold, RDO$, and XP for the entire month.
- Free weekly rewards of consumables and community outfits can be obtained at login.
- Wheeler, Rawson and Co. Items will also be discounted.