Searching for Legends Pokémon GO has a Timed Research task that is now officially underway. However, if you want to complete the timed research, you don't have long left as this event will end on March 14, at 8 a.m. local time.
While the Searching for Legends event has certainly brought about some new Shiny Pokemon as well as the expected increase of sightings, the Timed Research task comprises of several steps before gaining that prize.
Searching For Legends Pokémon GO Timed Research
For the timed research, trainers will be able to earn several Nosepass encounters as each task is completed. So, if you want to get your hands on a Shiny Nosepass? This is definitely the event for you.
- Catch 10 ground-type Pokémon (8 Pokeballs)
- Take a snapshot of a ground-type (300 stardust)
If you manage to complete this step, you will get 100XP as well as that coveted Nosepass encounter.
- Use 3 Razz Berries while catching Pokémon (Magnemite Encounter)
- Use 3 Nanab Berries while catching Pokémon (Magnemite Encounter)
- Use 3 Pinap Berries while catching Pokémon (Magnemite Encounter)
If you complete this step, then you can get a Nosepass Encounter as well as 200 XP.
- Catch 10 rock-type Pokémon (8 Pokeballs)
- Take a snapshot of a rock-type (300 stardust)
For this one, you can get 300 XP and a Nosepass encounter.
- Defeat 1 Team GO Rocket Grunt (Stunfisk Encounter)
If you can complete this, then you can get a Nosepass encounter as well as 400 XP.
- Catch 10 steel-type Pokémon (8 Pokeballs)
- Take a snapshot of a steel-type (300 stardust)
For this one, you can get 500 XP and a Nosepass encounter.
- Make 3 Curveball Throws (Baltoy Encounter)
- Make 6 Great Curveball Throws (Ferroseed Encounter)
- Make 9 Curveball Throws in a row (Forretress Encounter)
If you manage to complete all of these, you can get a Nosepass encounter and 600 XP.
- Catch 45 steel-type Pokémon (1 Silver Pinap Berry)
- Use an Incense (Shieldon Encounter)
For the final step, you will get 700 XP, a Nosepass encounter, and a Magnetic Lure Module!
Don't forget, this event ends at 8am on March 14, so if you want that all-important Shiny, you better hurry up!