The all-new Titanium Trials: Endurance limited-time mode will be making its debut in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4 Reloaded, Activision announced Wednesday.
For fans of Iron Trials and The Terminator franchise, it appears the devs have cooked up just the right LTM for you in Warzone. Here's a breakdown of what the Titanium Trials: Endurance LTM is in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4 Reloaded.
Warzone Titanium Trials: Endurance Mode: What is it?
With Season 4 Reloaded's main in-game shop draw being the newly announced Terminator Bundles, the Titanium Trials LTM appears to be piggybacking off that momentum and building off of the fan-favorite Iron Trials mode.
Here are the special rules used in the Caldera-based Titanium Trials: Endurance playlist:
- The maximum base armor threshold is increased to 300 hit points
- The Tempered Perk appears more frequently as ground loot for more efficient armor repairs
- Each player begins the game with a Self-Revive Kit
- Core health regeneration takes longer to restore
- Custom-built loot table includes exceedingly rare Redacted Weapons that are a step more powerful than Loadout Weapons
- Fewer overall resources on the map to reward those who play aggressively
- The cost of Loadouts begins at a higher price point and decreases through the duration of the match
Ultimately, as the devs noted in their blog post, Titanium Trials: Endurance should be worth a shot for those who enjoy high-skill, high time-to-kill (TTK) game modes.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!