Here's every change coming to Valorant in Patch 3.04, per Riot Games.
Valorant 3.04 Patch Notes: Everything You Need to Know
Fixed an issue where Omen’s Dark Cover could travel in unintended ways. The ability will now land exactly where the targeting preview shows.
Gameplay Tech Updates
Added Performance Stats and Graphs:
- Packet loss breakdowns
- Upload data usage and average packet sizes
- Packet send and receive rate
- Used and available Memory
Improvements to Performance Stats
- Changed display to moving average for some of the noisier stats where instantaneous values aren't as relevant
- Added support for showing both average and max values for some stats
- Reduced performance cost for tracking and displaying these stats
- Custom Lobby player order now persists into Agent select screens and into the game for observers.
- Tactical Timeouts will now display in the color corresponding to the team that called the timeout (Teal for Defenders, Red for Attackers)
- Observers will now correctly see Cypher’s equipped utility in his hand
- The white dot above a player’s head in 3rd-person no longer displays for observers
- Viper's Ultimate will display on the observer minimap
- There will no longer be a brief flash for observers when swapping player targets or swapping to players after projectile follow
- You can no longer interact with the shop during a timeout, avoiding vanishing weapons
- Observers with minimal HUD enabled will properly follow minimap toggle settings when they are following another observer
- Player nameplates no longer persist on the screen for projectile-follow observers
Quality of Life Improvements
- Improved model viewer
- Fixed a bug where player invites would not disappear after being rejected
- Fixed a bug where Loopback test was not functioning
- Fixed a bug where the Nearsight effect is removed when you’re killed inside smokes
- Fixed - Viper's fuel will no longer continue to drain after her smokes go down if she is suppressed when activating Toxic Screen or Poison Cloud
- KAY/O will no longer equip abilities that have no charges if they were equipped and used right after activating NULL/cmd
- Other abilities can no longer be placed on Cypher's Cyber Cage projectile while it's in mid-air
- Fixed a bug where the buff/debuff timers did not show up for spectators or observers
- Fixed a bug where ability UI would show you the suppressed effect visuals if an ally they were spectating at the end of the last round was suppressed
- Fixed an issue that caused attackers to win if all living players died simultaneously before the Spike was planted (e.g., from the same Raze Showstopper). The defending team will now win in these rare cases, since they successfully prevented the attackers from planting. Behavior is unchanged if either team outlives the other
- Fixed an issue where turning off "Show Bullet Tracers" turned off everyone's tracers, including your own. Toggling the feature off will only hide your tracers. Enemy and ally tracers will still be visible.
- Fixed an issue where some setting were not saved properly. This affected Performance Stats and Graphs, as well as some Shooting Range settings.