Wondering when Valorant Patch 5.05 will drop? We've got you covered.
Although Episode 5 Act 2 just dropped less than a week ago, it is perhaps no surprise that many are wondering when the next update will be considering Patch 5.04 didn't introduce any major gameplay changes. As such, here's a breakdown of the Valorant Patch 5.05 release date.
Valorant Patch 5.05 Release Date: When is it?
Unfortunately, at the time of publication, there have yet to be any announcements or leaks in regards to just when Patch 5.05 will officially arrive in Valorant.
However, Riot Games did conduct a PBE test for Patch 5.05 over the weekend, which means that it should be arriving within a week or two.
Sadly, it appears Patch 5.05 won't be introducing anything too major once again, as the aforementioned PBE focused on "general Patch stability."
On Twitter, however, @valorantleaksEN did post that the Patch 5.05 PBE did add the rumored Avoid List icons to the game files.
Additionally, it appears the pixel gap on Pearl's Mid Doors has been fixed.
We will update this article once more information on the Patch 5.05 release date is released, so feel free to check back soon.
For more on Valorant, feel free to check out 2022 VCT coverage:
- Valorant Pros Share Their Go-To Buys for Pistol Rounds
- Valorant Pros Settle the Vandal vs. Phantom Debate
- VCT Pros Explain What the Best Map is in Valorant
- VCT Pros Reveal What the Worst Map is in Valorant
- Coaching ‘Vibey’ 100 Thieves Valorant, Sean Gares Finds Personal Growth as Well
- Valorant Pros Explain What Players Should Improve to Climb Ranked
- VCT Pros Reveal Their Favorite Post-Launch Valorant Agents
- Sean Gares Talks Future of Valorant Esports: 'We're Still Early on in the Game's Lifespan'
- Valorant Pros Share Their Favorite Melee Skins
- VCT Pros Explain What the Most OP Ultimate Ability is in Valorant
- Valorant Pros Reveal Where Their Dream VCT Events Would Take Place
- Valorant Esports 2023 Partnership Tracker