Valorant Patch 6.08: Full List of Changes
Valorant Patch 6.08 is here with some major changes to the map pool and Killjoy's abilities.
A new episode always brings a big shift to Valorant, and Patch 6.08 is no exception. Icebox is now gone from the Competitive rotation, replaced with a newly improved Bind. Killjoy's Nanoswarm was also nerfed to give opposing players more information and a better chance against the popular Sentinel.
Here's a breakdown of all the changes coming with the latest patch, per Riot Games.
Valorant Patch 6.06: Full List of Changes
Agent Updates: Gekko
- Audio improvements to Wingman's (Q) plant and defuse audio.
- Gekko's in-game portrait has been updated for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
Agent Updates: Killjoy
- Nanoswarm (C) reveal radius increased from 350 to 525.
- Nanoswarm audio has been updated and will no longer loop when disabled.
- Improved feedback for the enemy when they destroy Nanoswarm.
- When disabled, Nanoswarm will now be revealed.
- Updated visuals for Killjoy's ultimate Lockdown (X) being destroyed.
- Yellow warning UI Indicator for enemies Killjoy's Lockdown (X) has been removed.
- Deactivate sounds for Killjoy Turret (E) and Alarmbot (Q) are more distinct.
Agent Updates: Miscellaneous
- Updated targeting visuals to Brimstone's Sky Smoke (E), Orbital Strike (X), and Omen's From the Shadows (X) ability to help players with precision placement on the map.
Cosmetics Updates: Shorty
The following Shorty models have been upgraded:
- Default Shorty
- Wunderkind Shorty
- Sidekick Shorty
- Prism II Shorty
- Doodle Buds Shorty
Map Updates: Map Rotations
- An updated Bind returns to Competitive and Unrated queues.
- Icebox leaves the Competitive and Unrated queues.
Bug Fixes: Gameplay Systems
- "Kick ally off" will no longer display while defusing the Spike.
- Spike progress bar will no longer speed up or reset while defusing.
- Fixed an issue where Yoru could not drop his weapon while using Dimensional Drift (X).
Bug Fixes: Social
- Fixed a bug where party invites that were no longer valid were still showing as active.
- Fixed a bug where Team and All chat logs would be wiped after a match.
- Punctuation marks will now be correctly displayed when in-game language is Thai.